Your Source for Top-Tier Engineering
From fabricating high-end aluminum and zinc parts to assembly and finishing work, Premier Engineered Products is proud to deliver exceptional engineering services. Everything we do is backed by a skilled team and state-of-the-art machinery and processes. We've been dedicated to building better parts for over 70 years and have helped countless industries find value and performance along the way.
What We Do
One of our specialties here at Premier Engineered Products is zinc and aluminum die casting. We can design and fabricate just about any custom part your work calls for. With our highly efficient processes, we deliver versatile die casting services and quality parts to customers from all industries, including:
- Medicine: Medical instruments and hospital equipment call for incredibly precise and accurate components. Die cast parts can meet that need quickly.
- Auto and recreational vehicles: From the chassis to the counter mounts, our team can create the necessary parts for recreational vehicles.
- Telecommunications: In the telecommunications industry, electrical enclosures are essential weatherproofing tools used in many environments, and we make custom enclosures for whatever your application calls for.
- Lighting: Die casting is also a great method for creating the weatherproof housings and fixtures that outdoor lighting requires.
- Firearms: Firearms need high accuracy and reliable parts. Premier Engineered Products is a die casting company that frequently creates these essential parts for military, commercial and law enforcement entities.
- Industrial equipment: We also create a range of custom components for industrial equipment, like housings, pumps and air compressors.
In addition to die casting, we offer a wide range of CNC machining and metal finishing services, like vibratory deburring, shotblasting, electroplating and much more. Once the part is complete, we can also conduct assembly and testing, too, so your product is ready to go when it reaches you. Our capabilities include any number of complex assemblies and various tests that ensure quality and reliability for you and your end-users.
How We Do It
All of our work starts with our state-of-the-art facility that measures 60,000 square feet. Our cutting-edge equipment includes 15 aluminum die cast machines and a centralized melting system that can support various alloys. We use technologically advanced die cast equipment, robotic work cells and process monitoring techniques for a comprehensive view of the entire production landscape. This setup allows us to constantly evaluate and monitor to ensure high-quality parts without defects or extra waste.
We leverage this powerful workspace with the expertise of our highly skilled team of engineering professionals. They create prototypes and quickly design tools based on unique project specifications, and they won't shy away from a challenge. They also operate as project managers and work alongside our teams to ensure efficiency, product success and a positive customer experience across the entire process.
Working With Premier Engineered Products
Here at Premier Engineered Products, we put quality first and deliver exceptional value to our clients through optimized processes and highly efficient manufacturing practices. Explore our website to learn more about our services, industries served or capabilities. You can also reach out to a customer service representative for more information on working with the top-tier fabrication experts at Premier Engineered Products!