Premier Engineered Product's Quality Management System is ISO 9001:2000 Certified
Advanced Quality/Production Planning
- A Part Control Plan is generated for each part manufactured identifying all key product characteristics and defining the methods for their control.
- A Process Flowchart is generated and defines the manufacturing process as well as the interaction and controls throughout the product realization.
- Process Failure Mode & Effects Analysis is performed to assure the prevention of defectives through the manufacturing process.
- A Full Metrology Review of the key parameters is performed and methods established to assure design intent is met.
- A Full Dimensional Layout is performed to verify mold design and part print compliance in the pre-production phase.
- Spectrometer for Spectrographic Analysis of Alloy
- 2-Coordinate Measurement Machines for full dimensional layout
- Pro-Manager & Visi-Trak for real-time monitoring and SPC analysis of key process parameters
- Standard calibrated instruments used throughout industry to verify key product characteristics
- Part Qualification: First-Piece Inspection at the start of each production run
- SPC: Variable and Attribute Control Charting during the production run
- Part Evaluation: Last Piece Inspection at the end of each production run
- Final Audit: Random sampling of each ship lot for compliance of key characteristics
Quality Assurance Team
- ASQ Certifications in Quality Engineering, Quality Auditing, Quality Technology, and Mechanical Inspection
- Our cross-functional approach to Quality is personified by Product Control Teams
- Internally Certified Operators demonstrate our commitment to Continual Improvement